When you rent a furnished apartment with Paris Attitude, your Groupama comprehensive home insurance is free!
As a tenant of a furnished apartment, French law requires you to subscribe to a home insurance policy, the average cost of which is 240€ per year. Thanks to the partnership between Paris Attitude and Groupama, this insurance is offered to you.
What are the guarantees?
- Rental liability, up to a limit of 1 525 000€: damage to movable and immovable property belonging to the owner of the rented property in case of fire, explosion, water damage...
- Recourse of neighbors and third parties, up to 500 000€: damage to movable and immovable property belonging to neighbors and third parties in case of fire, explosion, water damage...
- Civil liability for material damage, up to a limit of 4 000€ with a 50 deductible: other accidental damage caused to movable and immovable property, subject of the inventory, belonging to the owner of the rented property.
- Loss and/or theft of keys, up to a limit of 500€ and with an excess of 20€.
- Personal effects of the tenant, within the limit of 5 000€: material damage to the personal property of the tenant in case of fire, explosion, water damage...
- You decide to take a bath. Caught up in time, you forget to turn off the tap and the bathtub overflows. This creates a water damage. Compensation after an expert's visit.
- You suffer a burglary and your personal belongings are stolen: computer, clothes... Compensation up to 5000€ after filing a complaint and presenting the invoices.
- You go for a walk and do not close the door properly. The owner suffers a theft. Compensation within the limit of 4000€ after filing a complaint and presenting the invoices.
- You stumble and tip over the television. It is broken! Compensation up to 4000€ upon presentation of photos and invoice of repurchase or repair.
How do you get compensation?
You must notify Paris Attitude, at email@example.com, of any event that could lead to the implementation of the contract's guarantees from the day you become aware of it and within 5 days.
You must also send to Trustiway Assurance, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, all the documents necessary for the investigation of your case:
- Acknowledgment of responsibility of the tenant and/or inventory of fixtures at the time of entry or exit and/or photo(s) of the damaged furniture/furniture,
- Complaint from the owner in case of theft/vandalism
- Copy of the rental contract
- Estimate or invoice for repairs
Please do not forget to include the following information when you send your claim to Trustiway Assurance: your full address; your telephone number; the name of Paris Attitude; your rental reference number; the start and end dates of your stay.
For further informationWe invite you to read the general conditions of our Groupama multi-risk home insurance by clicking here.
For any specific questions about our comprehensive home insurance, you can contact Trustiway Insurance at email@example.com or by phone at 07 56 92 83 82 / 07 56 99 91 12.
Your Paris Attitude advisor is also available to help you.
Add a comment